Check out our new activities!
Homeschool Spanish for Preschool-aged Children
Teaching your preschooler Spanish is simple and fun with the FL4K preschool curriculum. Whether you speak Spanish at home or you want to add a foreign language to your child’s learning, our award-winning Spanish program for preschool provides your child with age-appropriate activities to practice speaking and listening skills.
Our program for preschool children includes
Spanish language & interculturality
- Young children like to use all their senses, so our activities are designed to be multisensory.
- Our exciting online Spanish games have an audio-only option for non-readers, so even our preschoolers can have fun playing!
- Preschoolers can record themselves speaking Spanish in interactive dialogues, so they can play back their own voices speaking Spanish.
- Hands-on activities include games, group projects, drawing, coloring, acting, and more.
- Videos with engaging stories made for kids learning Spanish
- Kids are most interested in other kids, so our videos are for kids by kids.
- Preschoolers love to follow the characters’ adventures from one story to the next.
- Preschoolers quickly start to imitate the characters they love, starting to speak Spanish without effort.
- Immersion is gradual and supported by context and visual cues so the stories are easy to children to understand
Young children learn Spanish without realizing it when they learn with fun and catchy Spanish songs.
Children sing along naturally and pick up the sounds of Spanish effortlessly.
The FL4K program includes the lively and upbeat Spanish songs from songwriter Charlotte Diamond as well as a variety of traditional music from several Spanish-speaking countries.